Potluck meals in Davis
(especially regular ones open to the public)
- The Domes vegetarian potluck dinner. Monday-Thursday at 7:00PM.
- Asian American Association Lunar New Year potluck.
- On Campus Co-ops rumored to have potluck dinners for prospective members. Mostly vegetarian.
- Agnostic and Atheist Student Association have had them in the past.
- Village Homes North weekly potluck dinners. First park off Westernesse Road. Sundays at 6:00PM.
- Village Homes South weekly potluck dinners. On the main green. Thursdays at 6:30PM.
- Village Homes Harvest Festival. Held each September by/for Village Homes residents.
- Wiki Gatherings for YOU, the contributors and users of the Davis Wiki.
Bring a dish to share with everyone, plus serving utensils. Bring your own plate/bowl and silverware for yourself. Be considerate of the group you're visiting; don't bring bacon to the Jewish Vegan potluck... Most people bring vegetarian dishes out of consideration to vegetarians. Sometimes people place cards listing ingredients next to their dishes, for those with food allergies, etc. Don't be a cheapskate either. Bring enough to fill you up, if you were to eat it all yourself. Drinks are usually in short supply, so quality juices are always appreciated. Specialty items (for example, potstickers) are appreciated. Go with the spirit of giving, instead of receiving, and you'll be fine.